We evaluate and treat a variety of head and neck surgical problems.
These problems include:
1. Neck masses
2. Enlarged lymph nodes in the head and neck
3. Thyroid nodules and cysts (benign or cancerous)
4. Parathyroid adenomas
5. Salivary gland infections and masses
6. Sebaceous cysts
7. Thyroglossal duct cysts
8. Biopsies in the mouth, nose, and throat
9. Post treatment surveillance for mouth, nose, and throat cancers
If you are diagnosed with a mouth or throat cancer that requires major surgery, we will assist you with a referral to a head and neck cancer specialist for further treatment. These specialists are available in Austin, San Antonio, and Houston.
Please call 512-550-0321 to schedule an appointment or request an appointment online today.